• Follow the washing instructions of the textile. Sort the laundry.
• If necessary, pre-treat stubborn stains with a stain remover.
• Consciously wash at a low temperature and reduce your energy consumption.
• When using a dosing ball, place it upright on top of the laundry.
• Use in combination with a fabric softener to maintain the shape and color of the clothes and for extra soft and fresh laundry.
• Hand wash: let the detergent dissolve before use. Do not soak or leave the laundry in soapy water. Rinse well before drying. Suitable to wash on